Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Show photos from Morven Park, April 2012

I'm still behind a bit, but thought I'd steal a few minutes to post photos from our first two shows. These are from Morven Park, April 2012 show. Secret was also along, but Linda didn't send me photos of her this time. She was fantastic, she is already qualified for Regionals.  Not a bad start to the show season!

Rebecca brought James, and I took my Morgan pony, Mandy for her first outing. We met tons of friends at the show, and of course had a great time.

This is Ensign's Stately Mandolyn, my Morgan pony, at her first show. She is SUPER.
Check out that hind leg! How fancy is that??
Mandy again. Ok, I'll quit now, but I so rarely I get to be the proud horse-mom :-).




James and Rebecca kicked butt at their first 1st level outing.

They really have come a long way. March 2011 was her first dressage lesson.  James has proved to be as amazing a dressage horse as he was a hunter. What an athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment